Darby Queen-S (F1: YL, LY)
High performance, remarkable uniformity of offspring and stringent hygiene, Darby Queen-S
- Darby Queen-S (F1) is an F1 (Yorkshire X Landrace) female that shows superior heterosis.
- Darby Queen-S has high number of piglets born alive and improving sow longevity.
- Offsprings’ feed conversion ratio (FCR) is great, thus they quickly reach the market weight.
- Darby Queen-S is free from major swine diseases by regular monitoring process.
Annual genetic trends of number of piglets born alive
Darby Queen-G (F1: YB)
Strong constitution and high-quality meat producing, Darby Queen-G
- Darby Queen-G is an F1 (Yorkshire X Berkshire) female to produce a special brand pork.
- Offsprings quickly reach the market weigh and get a higher national pork grade than other fatting pigs.
- When Darby Queen-G mate with Darby Marbler-S, the offsprings produce high quality meat.